- Certified Public Accountant
- Commercial, retail, and private banker for over 40 years.
- Began his career with Citibank, NA.
- Has worked for a number of large multinational (mega) banks and a number of mid-sized regional and smaller community banks mostly in the New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut and Long Island markets. In addition, he ran a private banking and commercial lending team based in Los Angeles, California.
- Has been a sales and marketing officer, a relationship manager, an asset-based lender, team leader and department head in those banks where he was responsible for managing professional bankers and one to nine figure loan portfolios.
- Was a senior credit officer in many banks where he was able to approve multi-million dollar credit requests. Trifiletti’s experience crosses over many industries and projects where he sourced, approved, closed and managed traditional working capital loan transactions, led M&A financings (buyouts), and closed loans based on real estate.
- Is fully schooled in all banking products and services.
- Trifiletti spent over ten years as Senior VP and head of loan workout for a mid-sized regional commercial bank working with troubled companies/borrowers to successfully help them turn around their operations and repay outstanding loans.
- Graduate of the Wallace E. Carroll School of Management at Boston College with an MBA.